Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Always on-duty



The theft-funded molesters of The Blue Line Gang are "special". They are expected to ignore all "no guns" signs because they "have to" remain armed while on duty. It is their job; their responsibility.

The thing is, that's not special at all.

It is YOUR duty and responsibility to remain armed at all times, too. In fact, your duty and responsibility are much more fundamental than theirs. Their "duty" only comes from a "job" and a paycheck; yours comes from the fact that you are a sovereign individual. The buck stops with YOU.

As long as you are on duty-- and it is your never-ending duty to defend life, liberty, and property-- it is your responsibility to be armed. You are never off-duty, and you can't escape your responsibility.
-

This blog is my job.
YOU get to decide if I get paid.

7 comments:

  1. "Laws" don't apply to your overlords. /sarc

    yet another example of WROL
    (without the rule of law).

    overlords and officials are openly brazenly "above" those pesky laws. laws are the whip used on yhe serfs, to keep them in line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in 2017: Americans Spent More on Taxes Than on Food, Clothing Combined.

    is there a menu i can choose from? can i choose a lot less of that governent thingy? or do thugs come kill me if i dont pay whatever the overlords dictate?

    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/bls-americans-spent-more-taxes-food-clothing-combined-2017

    more money spent = more important than food.(?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. money = hours of my life

    ReplyDelete
  4. extracted at gun point = slavery

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arg. I didn't mean to delete that! I'm trying to do this from my phone and I bumped the wrong thing. I'll see if I can fix it when I get to a hotspot. I'm very sorry!

      Delete
    2. Jim, I guess I can't get the comment back. That's very frustrating. I didn't even get to read it because I was trying to expand the view to see it on my phone screen, when I accidentally bumped the "remove content" button. It deleted the comment so fast I never had a chance.
      If you remember what you said, or have a copy in a blogger notification, please repost it.

      Delete