Sunday, May 13, 2018

Blog poll results


That's how the blog rating poll ended up.

I do kind of wonder why those 4 on the bottom were even at my blog to v*te, because I wouldn't keep visiting a blog I didn't think was at least good, but I thank them for doing so anyway. Maybe they were just passing through and didn't know where they were.

Since this blog is mainly me working these things out for myself in my own head, and inviting you to watch, I'm grateful that anyone finds it worth their time (and that some actually find it worth supporting financially).

Obviously I have room for improvement, both personally and blog-wise. It's a never-ending process.

Thank you all.

-
Thank you for helping support KentForLiberty.com
Follow me on Steemit and Medium

2 comments:

  1. In my case, I don't actually visit this blog that often, and I missed the poll. I tend to read your posts in my news reader, or in my emails. I try to remember to open the Patreon posts to upvote them, and I periodically visit Medium and clap for your posts there, but I only come here if I feel the urge to comment on a post.

    For what it's worth, I love your blog, so figure in one more "Super Awesome!" vote, which cancels out Mr. "Meh". lol

    At least no one voted for "Stinks out loud!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your support. And you as a person, too. You are definitely welcome at my fire anytime.

      Delete