Thursday, April 19, 2018

#KnifeFree? #Spineless!

A liar doing what he does best


London's pathetic knife prohibition.

First off, "@MayorofLondon" is lying. There are endless very good, legitimate reasons to carry a knife. There are only a couple of reasons to not carry a knife, and they are all sad and pathetic. Such as the fact that a bully has threatened to use violence against you when his henchmen "catch" you with a knife. And he has promised they will catch you. This is a credible threat of archation from him, and I hope he pays the price soon. His victims need to fight back and stop him in a way he understands.

And I hope he loses a lot of henchmen in the process. Only those truly willing to commit boundless evil would enforce this prohibition.

If you think I'm serious about the right to own and to carry guns, you haven't seen anything yet if you threaten to violate my right to own and to carry knives.

Knives are what make us human, technology-wise. To try to stop people from carrying knives is to forbid them from living as humans. A knife ban is even less legitimate than a gun ban, and a gun ban isn't legitimate at all.

A gun is only helpful in extreme, limited situations. But knives are essential many times every day. To pretend that I'm not allowed to have one handy is a declaration of war against me. And I'm dead serious.

If anti-liberty bigots want war, then let them become anti-knife bigots.

I'm infuriated on behalf of the people of London. I wish they cared about their well-being half as much as I do.

I fear the populace of great Britain hasn't got the spine to stand up to this most heinous insult. They've gotten too domesticated and willing to put up with just about any atrocity committed in the name of "safety".

This is where allowing a government to ban guns will lead. People ridicule the notion of the "slippery slope", and pretend it's a logical fallacy. Well, here is an example in real life. It's not a logical fallacy. It's a Law of governance. Australia has been heading down the same suicidal path since their anti-gun travesty.

It would be nice to see this become the straw that broke the camel's back and triggered a tsunami against the anti-liberty bigot who thought he could just impose his will, no matter how horrible it was. I will cheer if this proves to be his end. He deserves it as much as any tyrant or dictator in history. And people complain about Trump... (at least Trump hasn't tried anything quite this insane. Yet.)

-
Thank you for helping support KentForLiberty.com
Follow me on Steemit and Medium

10 comments:

  1. A weapon of choice in the UK for murder is the automobile. You drive where there are plenty of pedestrians on the sidewalk, flick the steering wheel, and end their lives half a dozen at a time. You then get out and walk away in the chaos, free to steal another car and kill another day.

    So on His Worship's logic, Britain will soon ban cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stupid as Americans and United Statians are, Europeans are far more idiotic.

    The UK needs to be nuked simply because they tolerate that kind of BS. ...and that their government has a history of being an integral element to starting wars, has a lot of influence on the global power structure, etc.

    Brits demand government that conspires to start and actively engages in wars that put me and everyone in danger. Nuke 'em. The idea is that the world would be a little safer for everyone.

    The same reasoning applies to other states as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would that sit with the NAP?

      Delete
    2. NAP does not apply to the current state of humanity. NAP is for Libertopia. It works GREAT there, but not here in hell.

      If you want paradise/Libertopia, first you have to kill almost everyone because almost everyone is the fucking problem. Then you can build libertopia and practice NAP.

      Delete
    3. The ZAP works just fine here, and it applies everywhere because it is a promise from me to you-- my promise of how I will behave toward you. Your response is your choice.

      Delete
    4. ZAP is basically perfect. But you live in a world where no one understands or cares to, who insist on aggression. A promise of respecting rights is null/void/moot. However you act or whatever you think, the terms are obey or die.

      In other words, you're not dealing with ZAP, you're dealing with a retard clubbing you over the head. He doesn't give a fuck about ZAP. He cares about clubbing you over the head, and that is what he is going to do. You're perspective is irrelevant. The terms are stop him or die.

      When you consider how ZAP applies, ZAP is a promise of non aggression, but allows for self defense, defense of rights. ZAP says kill the statists in defense.

      In order to effectively neutralize the state, you have to kill all of the statists and incapacitate it, you have to use WMD's.

      There is your answer. I don't like it either, but that's it.

      Delete
  3. A knife is an essential tool. It is basically the second tool ever made, with the first being the hammer, or maybe the third when you count termite grabbing sticks. I carry one wherever I go and have never needed to use it for a violent purpose. Okay, I lied, I carry at least two wherever I go, and sometimes three, and disarmed people are constantly borrowing them from me. For horrible purposes. Like opening boxes and *gasp* peeling cucumbers! Oh, horrors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hammers were found to make knives.

      If I'm counting correctly, I always have 4 knives on me. Unless I'm forced to go through a metal detector-- then I have one. I even made one from bone, wood, sinew, and pitch that I carried on my only adult plane rides in 2000 (before I totally wrote off air travel).
      I used to wear a Bowie knife most days, but here in uncivilization I don't have much use for it most days. That's sad.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and termites are delicious (except the soldier termites, which taste bad). Aphids are even better.

      Delete