Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Yet another worse-than-worthless constitution

My 9 year-old daughter tells me that because some kids irritated the "teacher", her third grade class was coerced into writing a "class constitution". Laying out, of course, how the kids are to behave, rather than how the "teacher" should.

Kind of the opposite of the whole idea of a constitution, but exactly how they are applied these days.

But, me being me, I told her she isn't bound by any contract she didn't agree to, no matter what anyone says.

Yeah, I'm trouble like that.



-


This blog, like all of KentforLiberty.com, is reader supported. 
Any donations or subscriptions are GREATLY appreciated! Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. I think probably 90% of US loyalists believe their wretched, enslaving, ignored piece of paper defines what rights “the people” (the enslaved) have rather than defining exactly what powers the government has.
    Hence their repeated mention of “constitutional rights” as if the piece of paper blesses individuals with such rights which in reality are inalienable. Individuals are the only legitimate source of power.

    ReplyDelete