Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Stupidity has consequences

If you ignore the existence of gravity, there will be consequences. You may not be around to learn your lesson.

The same goes for ignoring the Zero Aggression Principle. Everyone is subject to it, whether they "accept" it or not. You archate; there will be consequences. And, you may not survive to learn your lesson.

I know it seems there are a lot of people who not only survive, but thrive while ignoring the ZAP and property rights. And you're right. But there are still consequences. Look how many archators end up being violated in the same way they violated others.

Even if the only consequence is being recognized for what they are by nobodies like me, it is still a consequence, and I know from personal experience that it eats at them when they are aware of it.

Initiating force and violating property is its own special kind of stupidity. You and I can see it. I hope you will point it out to those who don't see it. Maybe eventually, they'll see it, too.

-
My subscriptions are down about $65 from a year ago. That may not sound like much, but when you live on the edge as I do, it's a lot. I desperately need to replace (or surpass) those subscriptions. 
A big "thank you!" to supporters of this blog. I probably couldn't keep doing this without you.


(Steemit link)

5 comments:

  1. Statists are usually too stupid to see anything. They are usually too egotistical to listen. They will continue to demand their and your and your children's serfdom until no one can pee without a license.

    Kill them all. ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will always be able to pee without a license, even if they license peeing, and murder those they catch not complying. "Can" is physical ability- "allowed" is what they hope you confuse for "can".

      I don't have licenses for every activity they license now. Why would I then?

      But I get what you are saying.

      Delete
  2. Darwin always wins.
    Stupid individuals, groups, businesses, cities, states, religions, races, countries, species, worlds.

    Stupid dies.
    Survivors fill the void.

    ReplyDelete
  3. takes generations for civilization to eat out it's own substance and then collapse

    ReplyDelete