Wednesday, July 06, 2016

The FBI endorses nullification... sort of

(A Patreon/subscriber-only post. Come on, subscribe! You know you want to.)

The FBI: Yes, Hillary broke the law. No, she shouldn't be punished. Don't get any ideas, because YOU are not Hillary.

This is nullification on an individual scale. Applied to one "special" individual in one specific case. Not that I don't believe she could get away with it as many times as it takes to protect her.

The thing is, I don't really care.

The "law" is stupid. There should be no government secrets. L. Neil Smith suggests that keeping government secrets should be the only capital crime. Would you allow your butler to keep secrets relating to his job from you?

Of course, there should be no FBI to investigate or rule on this. The agency is unconstitutional and demonstrably criminal. They earned the name "Feral Baby Incinerators".

Then again, there should be no government to have an FBI, a "secretary of state", secrets, a Constitution, or "laws". It's another case of striking at the root, rather than thrashing the branches.

I guess this is why I wasn't that worried over whether Hillary would be prosecuted. She broke the law, sure, but I have no respect for the law, or those it protects, or those who would enforce it. I say expose all government secrets and let people see exactly what government is. If it takes a lying bully such as Hillary to bring down the farce, so be it.

Of course, this proclamation from the FBI should have resulted in the immediate release of Chelsea Manning and the end of threats to Edward Snowden and Julian Assange and everyone else being punished for doing the exact same thing Hillary did... but it won't. They are not Hillary, either.


-
If you get any value from my labors, consider rewarding me with your financial support. This blog is in its 10th year now. If you believe I have contributed anything to the conversation regarding liberty during these ten years, and believe I have more to contribute, help me stay online.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when this “email scandal” first broke, I saw all kinds of articles how THIS time Killary would be going to jail- Andrew Napolitano among them. I never bothered reading them because I knew she had been getting away committing numerous crimes (including murder) for the last 25 years. Why would that change now? I was proven correct.

    The wench is untouchable. She is the darling of the ruling class with a ruthless mafia protecting and shielding her from any prosecution. Can you imagine her ruthlessness when she becomes Queen?

    ReplyDelete