Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Government "solutions"

When I see governmental approaches to anything, this is what I see:

"It sure is hard to get the ball to stay on the tee!
It must just be impossible."


I see people turning things upside down and making them harder than they really are, by not thinking things through. Actually, by being idiots.

If you still try to fix issues with government, you need to stop, think about what you are doing, and if you still can't figure out you're holding it upside down, walk away from the table. Let others handle it.

You have all you need to solve everything which can be solved, and yet, by invoking theft and aggression, you are making it almost impossible. You are making it worse.

-
If you get any value from my labors, consider rewarding me with your financial support. This blog is in its 10th year now. If you believe I have contributed anything to the conversation regarding liberty during these ten years, and believe I have more to contribute, help me stay online.

No comments:

Post a Comment