Saturday, June 25, 2016

Just a heads up

The next week is going to be a very busy one. One I have been dreading for months. I have my reasons, and they may be stupid, or you might understand if you knew. I don't think I'll share details, because it might make me look bad.

It might turn out OK and I may feel foolish later for having been dreading it.

It may give me lots of blog fodder, and a need to vent, or I may miss some days of posting- I don't know which.

This would be a really good time to subscribe or donate if you want to and can.

Hang on to your hat.

.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You know they'd never let me near a jury. And, not being registered to v*te anywhere near here, I don't think I'm even on the list.

      Delete
    2. But you are on *a* list. Good luck. Positive attitude.

      Delete
  2. If you have a Texas driver's license or Texas personal ID, you're on "zee list."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing in Missouri. Matter of fact, the only time I got a letter demanding I report for jury duty in St. Louis County was after I STOPPED being a registered voter.

      Delete
    2. I would welcome the chance to thwart The State's plans.

      Delete