Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Childish whining

Today is one of those days where I'm tempted to let feelings control me. I mean, more than they are already.

Emotionally, I am not doing well today. So many things piling up on me that I can't really control. I've been trying to stay busy- and keep my mind occupied- with "normal" stuff, but even the normal things seem oppressive. And I have things coming up that I am dreading. I know "dread" is stupid and I should just get over it.

I feel desperate, cornered, sad, and overwhelmed. If I let feelings control me I would probably run off somewhere and change my identity. But I can't escape myself.

I'm not going to post this one to any (other) social media, because I don't want the people I know "in real life" to know I'm not handling things well today.

Consider this a whine.

.

1 comment:

  1. You are only human, Kent. I am sure I speak for many when I say that you are handling things pretty damn well under the circumstances, and that no one faults you for being emotionally weak vulnerable or potentially unstable.

    I wouldn't so much classify you as whining. And even if you are, so what? It doesn't make you less of a person. Sometimes venting is the only thing that helps.

    ReplyDelete