Monday, August 25, 2014

You'd need to alter reality

I hate to be disagreeable, but...

You'll never convince me "government is necessary" because I don't need it.

You'll never convince me "government is good" because I see its inherent evil with my own two eyes.

Until you can change reality your words are as ridiculous to me as a person who tries to tell me I need to get cornea piercings, just because it would be cool. I know what is unnecessary and harmful to me, despite any arguments and pleas.

.


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Kent. But who would build the roads?

    (ha ha, ho ho, he he).

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roads? Where we're going, we don't need... roads.

      Delete
    2. I was clearing up some old tin sheets and there was a huge rat highway under them.

      If statists are correct, and only governments can make roads - then I've got a serious problem developing.

      Delete
    3. I saw a photo of a game trail captioned "Proof deer have formed a government". LOL

      Delete