Tuesday, February 04, 2014

"Fanging myself"

Wow, I'm miserable today.

Nothing is going right. Every technological thing I touch is giving me trouble. The cats are wreaking havoc in the house. I did everything wrong this morning, according to my daughter. It's icy, misty, and cold and I'm going to have to ride my bike (or walk) to the post office anyway, because today I have to go before the window closes because of an obligation. And I don't really enjoy the journey in town even when the weather is nice.

And there are the same old problems that seem to never vary, unless they get worse.

But, I realize that most of my misery is coming from inside myself.  My attitude probably makes things seem worse than they are.  What do they say?  "Looking at life through s#*t colored glasses"?  It's just "one of those days".

I can almost laugh at myself over this.  Almost.

.

1 comment:

  1. I still use that phrase. Got it from your father and is very appropriate in many situations. Hang in there buddy. Make sure the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a freight train LOL

    ReplyDelete