Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Take note and keep moving

I don't want to sound callous, but if you can't keep going with life after the latest school massacre or bombing, how will you function when the War for Liberty heats up?  When there may be dozens of such incidents every week.  Or day.  When those who value liberty are blamed- when we know it is only another false flag event calculated to turn "public opinion" toward the strong arms of Big Brother and away from scary liberty.

Don't be paralyzed by fear, or by hate.  Take note and keep moving.

I am truly sorry for all who were killed, all who are hurting, and all who had a fun day ruined by an act of violent cowardice.  But I still have a responsibility to myself and those I am accountable to.

.

1 comment:

  1. I like your phrase, "...when the war for liberty heats up..." Because that is obviously what is taking place. People -- ordinary people, not necessarily "anarchists" -- are waking up to the egregiousness of "authority" and the pilfering and spending of the resources of working folks.

    Today's Daily Vigilante is an eye opener. Recommended reading.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete