Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Slave Affirmation Day

Generally called "election day" or some-such nonsense.

I think voting is harmful to liberty.  I understand why some people believe it is necessary to vote in self-defense.

Do what you think is best.

But I will guarantee you that "best" does NOT include v*ting for ANY Republican or Democrat.  That path leads straight to Hell (probably not a spiritual one, but quite definitely a physical, Earthly one).

Choose wisely.  And, as a friend constantly points out, Abstain from beans.


.

2 comments:

  1. That article by Robert LeFevre is one of the most profound pieces I have read in a long time. It has changed my thinking. Before, I was merely apathetic toward the whole broken election process. Now I see that the entire process of political voting is immoral, which I guess makes me an anarchist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the club. Or, perhaps we are, according to Mr. LeFevre, autarchists (self-rulers).

    ReplyDelete