Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Government should stay out...


I often hear a certain segment of the population say government should stay out of our bedrooms.  True.  But it doesn't go far enough.

They- those individuals who lower themselves to the point of working for government in some capacity- should stay off our property completely.

They should stay out of our bedrooms, our kitchens, our medicine cabinets, our pockets, our living rooms, our garages, our bars, our pet stores, our restaurants, our gun shops, our doctors' offices, our schools, our hospitals, our banks, our factories, our airports ... government should stay out of our lives.

A complete separation of life and State.  Staying out of our bedrooms is just the beginning.


.

2 comments:

  1. "Separation of Life and State" -- good one, Hawk.

    Don't know if you coined it, or got it elsewhere; but I'd like to use it as the "short definition" of anarchy if you don't mind.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind. Truthfully, it seems self-evident. So I don't know if I ever read it anywhere else or not. If I did, it sounds like something L. Neil Smith would say.

    ReplyDelete