Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You've been robbed, but you got a receipt...

If I steal something from you, but leave you a receipt, does that make my theft not a theft? I don't think so.

So, how is it that government can get away with that?
They think that replacing your gold and silver with Federal Reserve Notes is a fair trade, but it isn't.

They think getting you to trade your liberty and giving you a receipt labelled "security" makes it OK. It doesn't.

Sure, if I agree to the trade, even if it is a stupid decision, then I get what I deserve. But I didn't.
Robbers broke in and left a receipt for all they stole and we are supposed to be satisfied. Screw that!


.

1 comment:

  1. Kent,
    You have really got to stop making sense.... It makes all the liberals and such look bad....

    ReplyDelete