Monday, December 28, 2009

Indy-Pindy: The Liberty Mouse

I am very pleased and excited to announce that my childrens' book is now available.

It is called Indy-Pindy. It is about a mouse who moves out into the world beyond his nest and discovers that being independent and responsible is the best way to live.


I drew the illustrations too.


Ordering information: Indy-Pindy
If you have (or know of) no children to give a book to, I have another book coming out very soon so you grow-ups won't feel left out. I will announce it as soon as it is available.
For those of you who keep asking when I plan to write a book, this is your chance.
...............................................

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'll bite...

    When do you plan to write a book?

    :D

    I recently edited a book for older children involving the three little pigs and Keynesian economics.

    ReplyDelete