Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just Another Anarchist/Libertarian Blog

One reason I held onto my Presidential campaign longer than I probably should have was the realization that without my campaign, this blog and my website would become "just another anarchist/libertarian ranting on the internet". And who needs another one of those?

Now that I have abandoned my campaign, I intend to keep my blog going, and keep updating my website. "Why?" you may ask. Because I still have something to say. I still have the same things to say that I did before, it just may not be as important now that I am not "running" (if it was ever important before).

I still feel that there is no candidate who adequately shares my views and could therefore "represent" me. I would prefer to see a Libertarian elected. If I had to choose one of the Demopublicans, I would of course choose Ron Paul. Fortunately, I don't have to choose anyone or anything. Neither do you.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, you're a fucking idiot. Please die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though admittedly you're also strangely cool leaving out the whackjob Lolbertarianism. Cowboys are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you don't get any hate mail, you are doing something wrong. Like trying to please everyone all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. saposter: Go play in the street. Grownups are talking here about things you obviously don't understand.

    ReplyDelete