Saturday, January 27, 2007

Advice for Ed Brown

Well, this isn't really just advice for Ed Brown, but is also for Wayne Fincher or any one of the millions of people in America who are currently violating some counterfeit "law" out there. You should work as hard as you can, putting everything you've got, into getting me elected president. This would do more to help your case than anything else you could do. Why? Because as soon as I took office I would become a pardon factory. As long as you did not commit force or fraud (against anyone other than someone acting in an official government capacity) I would grant you executive clemency. I would also point out that if the judge had not dishonestly refused to inform the jurors of their legal and traditional right and duty to judge the law as well as the facts of the case, you would most likely have never been convicted in the first place. Never again would a judge be able to tamper with the jury in this manner without his crime being made public. Very public.

I know it would be more of a moral victory to stand up to the unconstitutional edicts on your own terms, but the state can not allow you or me to win this way. We can beat them at their own game, however. Let them arrest you and put you on trial. Have your defense attorney inform me of the case. I would hold a press conference to remind America to become fully informed jurors. I would publicly call for the judge to instruct the jury to judge the law as well as the facts of the case. Then, even if you are convicted, I would pardon you. What kinds of "crimes" am I speaking of? Tax "evasion, gun possession, self defense against armed agents of the state or free-lance criminals, prostitution, drug charges; anything that is not force or fraud. Look at the past blog entries in my archive to find out more about counterfeit "laws". Hiding money from theft-by-taxation is not fraud, by the way, it is attempting to hold on to that which belongs to you. It is the moral equivalent of hiding money in your shoe.

This is my offer to you. Whether you have been arrested, are currently facing trial, or have gone through this injustice in the past. Put your effort into getting me elected and the "justice system" will begin to be "just" again in spite of the best efforts of the government.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit you come up with interesting stuff Kent. You may be the most out of the box LP candidate out there. Any chance I can get you to NY to be on 'HardFire' for our Presidential series ?

    Sincerely,

    Eric Sundwall
    LPNY At-Large_Rep
    LNC Alternate NE region

    ReplyDelete
  2. My travel budget is just about zero, but email me and I might be able to work something out. dullhawk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete