Tuesday, August 03, 2010

LEO haircut inspires laughter and well-deserved ridicule

You know that absurd "hair style" adopted by the new militarized breed of LEO? The little oval patch of short hair perched on top of an otherwise shaved head? It is nice they have chosen to identify themselves as parasites even when otherwise out of uniform so we don't accidentally mistake them for good guys. But it is hard to resist laughing everytime I see one of those ridiculous, and butt-ugly, hair berets. As you can tell, I have been thinking up names to describe it.

Some others I have come up with include:

Thug rug.
Scalp badge.
Swagger patch.
Taser doily.
Head pubes.
Cop top.

3 comments:

  1. Those haircuts are basically the Private-and-Lower (aka Grunt) cuts they give new Marines.

    I call them Bullet Heads.

    By the way, these are also popular amongst some Secret Service dillweeds too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I fight, which thankfully isn't often, I find that nice long hair (on the other guy) gives me a great advantage. I can grab hold of those long locks and pound away, and the other guy is basically helpless. I suspect this is why pigs keep their hair so short.

    ReplyDelete