Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"The X-Ray Question"

I got this from L. Neil Smith, although I think I probably paraphrased it somewhat. This is the only question you ever need to ask any politician to find out if they will work for your benefit, or for their own:

"Do you support the absolute human right of every person to own
and to carry, everywhere they go, in any way they see fit, whatever type of
firearm they wish without asking permission of anyone, ever?"


The answer will tell you all you need to know.

1 comment:

  1. Man! I think I need to get some sleep! Messed up a post 2 times!!!!

    If anyone hasn
    t had the chance to read the article Kent refers to here - it is found here:

    http://www.lneilsmith.org/whyguns.html

    If you ever vote at all, you should read this one. Thanks for the reminder, Kent! (And a huge thanks to L.Neil Smith)

    ReplyDelete