Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I Don't Care!

The big stink about whether Ron Paul is a racist or not seems ridiculous to me. Even if he is, it isn't the first thing I disagree with him about. I don't care what bizarre or bad ideas someone has as long as they will not try to force their ideas upon me by "law". This is where Ron Paul differs from the racists who are the "mainstream" candidates sanctioned by the powers-that-be and the "mainstream" media. He would not promote "laws" to establish racist governmental policies. The other Demopublican clowns have been passing their twisted racist, sexist, and genocidal laws against America for decades. They have a proven record of holding views that make an issue of race and passing "laws" based on this corrupt notion. How is that better?

5 comments:

  1. If your racism is sanctioned by respectable authority (for example, the welfare-statism of Teddy Kennedy) then it's not racism. It's...well, it's just not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm disappointed to see that, rather than analyzing the situation calmly and without bias, you have instead responded like a petulant child, stomping your feet and putting your fingers in your ears while screaming "I don't care!"

    I honestly would have expected a far, far more reasoned response from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I thought I did explain why I don't care about the accusations. Because even if true, I know he would not advocate laws based upon his biases; the rest of the Demopublicans have passed laws that institutionalize racism by force of law throughout their public careers; and I know Ron Paul is not perfect to begin with. I think this is just a distraction to get people to settle for "politics as usual". Besides, I am better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was re-reading this post, trying to see why I came across as petulant or whatever. I am sorry if that is how I seemed, as that was not my intent.

    Believe it or not, I am not angry over the accusations against RP or anything else. If true, it should be addressed. Still, as I have said all along, there are several things I disagree with RP on. This would simply be another.

    If his racism is making news, the racism of the other candidates should also become a big issue. I have a lot more problem with those who have passed or advocated racist laws than someone who has expressed racist views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Yes Yes Yes!
    Whether you are an addict unable to stop, or simply enjoying yourself, *it is your own body*, and what more sacred and private property is there?

    How DARE (pun intended) the gubment presume to control what I put in my body--my own, most private space?

    If I wish to harm myself, I will do so; lilliputian bureaucrats and ski-masked thugs be damned!

    ReplyDelete