Sunday, September 20, 2026

Of two minds


I have two brains inside of me- well, we all do, but I notice it a lot.

Half of me gets really mad at all the stupid governing and bullying that goes on. At the spyware the regime is paying to have track us and (soon) read our lips. I hate that so many are so opposed to liberty. I'm frustrated over the monumental cowardice that leads to government. 

I want it all to fail, no matter the consequences.

The other half of me wonders how much it really matters. How real is any of this?

Do those who see themselves as "in control" and "running things" really have any control? Are they running anything? It doesn't look like it. What do they believe they are controlling and running? To me, it looks like they are flailing around, and the only people who see them as "leaders" are the weak-minded followers who'd insist on following someone, regardless.

Evil humans have been trying to govern others for a very long time. Eventually, the people being governed always have enough, and then heads roll. People find a way to exercise their liberty in spite of the best efforts of the evil government addicts. This arms race isn't going to stop- the tighter they grasp, the more of us who'll slip through their Imperial fingers.

I feel bad about how many innocents will end up harmed or dead before things settle down. But I'm not the one insisting that this path must be followed. 

I'm saying we should all respect each other's equal and identical rights to avoid this. If statist clowns demand otherwise, I'm afraid they'll get what they've asked for. 

Get good at ducking, sneaking, hiding, and/or sniping. 

With the second half of my brain, I think liberty will prevail in the end, but it might get very interesting on the way to that end. For us, and for the bad guys.

-
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment