Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Is sadness a consequence of awareness?


It makes me sad to be aware of all the liberty we are missing out on- all our rights that are being violated- just because so many people don't want to be responsible for themselves, but want someone else to tell them how to live. 

To protect them from their own incompetence. 

Because of someone's fear.

I don't want to be sad.

But being unaware of the situation wouldn't change the reality. Pretending it doesn't matter won't make things better. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away. 

Ignorance isn't really bliss; you'll just be surprised when the police state catches you in its gears.  I know- I've seen it happen to people who denied the situation because the denial was comfortable... until it wasn't.

Yeah, it makes me sad to see how many people are content with government stealing liberty and violating rights. But there's no going back.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment