KentForLiberty pages

Monday, August 03, 2026

Good guy with a gun


Good guys carry guns and don't wear badges. And sometimes, they wear hats!

That the evil loser took time out of his murder spree to shoot Tesla vehicles tells you everything you need to know about his motivation. Yeah, it was at least partly political (Politics makes people stupid and, usually, at least a bit evil).

When I did a "search" for the incident, I had to go halfway down the page before it even mentioned or showed the hero. 

When I specified I wanted news about the hero, it kept pairing photos of him in his shooting stance with the words "Idaho shooter causes multiple fatalities". Not clarifying that this man wasn't the shooter, but the hero who saved lives with his gun.

It feels intentional.

Because it is.

I've noticed the anti-gun bigots are really mad over this incident- not at the evil loser, but at the good guy and his gun. They are clearly signaling that they are also evil losers. And they v*te.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment